6-week program to jumpstart your overall health, decrease inflammation, live with vitality, and cultivate a safe, capable, and resilient body
Have you tried fitness and nutrition programs without success? Do you feel like you don’t have the energy you used to have? Or, have you been experiencing bloating, puffiness, aches and pains? Have you experienced weight gain in your mid-section but feel like you haven’t changed your diet? Have you experienced chronic injuries and pain but you would really like to work out?
You’re ready for something different. You are ready to truly change your ways and stop doing the same thing over and over again. That is the definition of insanity, right?
The goal of the 6 Week Movement Paradigm Transformation Program is to jumpstart your journey to a lifetime of optimal health. We know that true healing takes time and that it is a journey. But, if you are like most people, you are fed up with the fad diets and fitness programs that work when they work and then they are quickly dismissed when life gets hectic. Utilizing a functional approach, this program will address your sleep/relaxation habits, your emotional/mental state, your nutrition, as well as you’re your social health and relationships. We dive into changing your mindset to prepare for behavioral change and the emotional or modifiable lifestyle factors that may be in fact, holding you back.
Food is the most powerful intervention. It is better than drugs. It is information that can change our biology. But, you may be wondering, what should I eat? What diet should I try? In essence, it is about removing what causes imbalance and providing the body what creates balance.
Movement is something that we often take for granted…until we can’t do it. In this program, you will understand how to build a solid foundation for movement. A foundation that you can build resiliency, strength, and a pain free active lifestyle from.
Welcome to the Movement Paradigm coaching, where you will build a foundation of optimal health through mindful movement, mindfulness and meditation, and nutrition to live your best life. Jumpstart your overall health, decrease inflammation, live with vitality, and cultivate a safe, capable, and resilient body.
- 6 weekly modules with videos from Dr. Arianne
- 3 Group coaching calls
- Related articles for each module
- Weekly custom homework
- Actionable steps each week
- Nutrition recommendations to develop the right plan for you
- Periodized Mindful Movement Program
- Mindfulness and Guided Meditations
- Free Private Facebook Group (if you want)
What to Expect from this Coaching:
- Move away from self-limiting beliefs and change your story
- Create a mindful movement practice
- Make sustainable nutrition changes that will help decrease inflammation and help you live with vitality
- Feel healthier, have more energy and less pain
- Mindset shifts and new healthier habits
- Customized Homework Assignments each week for 6 weeks. Plan 1-2 hours per week for focused lifestyle changes.
- Create a paradigm shift in the way you approach your health for a lifetime.
- Weekly exercises/assignments that will help you begin to jumpstart a transformation in your health
- Develop strategies that will help you take ownership of your health
How do you achieve success in this program?:
- Commit to making a change
- Dedicate 1-2 hours/week to yourself.
- Be open to the possibility of rewriting your story into the life you want to lead.
Dr. Arianne Missimer is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Registered Dietitian, Human Movement Specialist, Registered Yoga Teacher. She is a Founder of the Movement Paradigm, an integrative health center in Downingtown, PA focusing on mindset, nutrition, and movement blending Eastern and Western philosophies, rooted in neuroscience, functional medicine, and movement science. She holds numerous movement–based certifications and is also trained in meditation, neurolinguistic programming, mindfulness, and yoga. She is currently pursuing her graduate studies in Applied Mindfulness and her certification through the Institute of Functional Medicine. She was awarded the “2015 NSCA Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Specialist of the Year” and the “2011 Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year.” In addition to being a TEDX and keynote speaker, she presents nationally and internationally in the areas of movement science, nutrition, and mindfulness. As a cancer survivor, mover, athlete, and America Ninja Warrior competitor herself, she is determined to help individuals lead their best life through powerful dietary interventions, movement, sleep, and mindset reframing techniques to empower them to heal their bodies, alleviate inflammation, and live with vitality.